By signing up to join the B Side you agree to the following terms and conditions.
The Wild Woman: B Side Mentoring & Training Program will take place and will be a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires each participant to maximize personal and professional potential.
This program is on a month-to-month basis and if the client wishes to cancel her membership, she will give the Coach 30 day written notice via email and will be removed from the group and free from any future payment obligations.
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”.
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical, financial or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
4. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
5. Both parties agree to the following responsibilities:
The Coach will:
● Come to Coaching Calls prepared.
● Be on time for Coaching Calls.
● Be fully present during Coaching Calls and listen wholeheartedly.
● Serve as an accountability partner.
● Stretch the Client to perform on a higher level.
● Offer honest feedback.
● Offer support, encouragement, feedback and expert guidance throughout the Program.
The Client will:
● Show up for as many trainings and coaching calls as possible on time and without any distractions, to get the maximum benefit of the group program.
● Give 100% effort before, during, and after the Program.
● Follow a “no excuses” policy.
● Take 100% responsibility for success or failure to achieve goals.
● Take the action decided upon during the group coaching calls.
● Be open and coachable.
● Be willing to look at things in a new frame of mind.
● Make all payments on time, and honor all policies.
● Ask any questions as they arise.
Services: The parties agree to engage in a Group Mentoring & Training Program through telephone meetings.
Overview of the program:
· One LIVE group training call a month on the video conference line, ZOOM.
· One LIVE group open office hours coaching call per month.
· One Guest Expert Training call a month on the video conference line, ZOOM.
· Customized fieldwork in between sessions to expedite your progress in coaching.
· 24 hour access to my private Facebook group, Wild Woman: B Side, for continued support, community building and networking opportunities.
Total cost for this program is $99 per month.
Recording and Redistribution of Calls: Client acknowledges that individual calls may be recorded and will be given access to recordings to continue to listen to for personal growth. Client also acknowledges that the recordings may be listened to by Mentor Coaches in Inner Glow Circle, International Coach Federation and Institute for Life Coach Training as part of my Leadership and Coaching Development and International Coach Federation certification.
Confidentiality: This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that the Coach is required by law to disclose.
Client agrees to be added to a Private Facebook Page for additional support and resources. Client is aware there are other clients in this group, and while the utmost care will be taken to maintain privacy, Coach cannot guarantee information and posts will not be shared outside of the group. Client agrees to take full responsibility for her posts on all social media accounts and will not hold Coach responsible if there is a breach in confidentiality.
Client also acknowledges that she will be on conference calls where her name and face will be viewed by other participants in this program. Client agrees to be filmed and recorded, as well as to have these recordings distributed via email and social media for training purposes to other members of the Program.
Authorization and Receipt:
If paying by debit card or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover), The Client gives The Coach permission to automatically charge her credit or debit card as payment for the Program without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt.
if there are any changes that need to be made to billing information in order for the client’s payment to be processed, the client is responsible for letting The Coach know in advance by sending an e-mail to Shannon@travelingwildwoman.com.
In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Coach has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until payment is paid in full.
Refund Policy: Client satisfaction is a high priority to The Coach. If for some reason The Client is not satisfied and wishes to stop the Program at any time, no refund will be provided because the coach will have invested considerable time and effort in the Program. If the Client decides to terminate the Program for any reason whatsoever, The Client still will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Program (including future payments if The Client is paying in installments).
Limited Liability: Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
Intellectual Property: The Coach retains all ownership rights to the materials provided to The Client through your participation in the Program. The copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to The Client for individual use only and with a single-user license. The Client is not authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from The Coach electronically or otherwise without my prior written consent. All intellectual property, including the copyrighted Program materials, shall remain the sole property of The Coach and no license to sell or distribute or materials is granted or implied. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial or personal purposes, any portion of the Program, including any of the Program materials.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to (certain amount of time such as 30 days) after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
Non-Disparagement: In the event of a dispute between The Coach and The Client, The Client agrees to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the Program or The Coach. Where requested by law or arbitration, of course, The Client is not prohibited from sharing his or her thoughts and opinions as a part of the legal process.